Saturday 3 March 2012

A Leap of Faith

This is a 100 word challenge #32 hosted at Julia's Place based on the premise "Take A Leap of Faith" so I thought I would join in. Here goes;-


You must be joking, there’s no way I’m doing that.
It’s just too risky.

Go-on, you know you want to. What harm can it do?

Well, it could kill me.

Yeah, but you could be run over by a bus tomorrow.

Ok, point taken. I’m being silly, I know.

Come on man, pull yourself together. It’s the right thing to do.

But is it? Is it really? How can I be sure?

Look mate you can’t ever be 100% sure. Nothing is a certainty.

Ok, ok. You’ve talked me into it. What the hell, lets go for it.

7 comments:

  1. This is great! A captivating story in 100 words which leaves me wondering what you were thinking of doing or not ! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's just it. What ? Everyone can have their own opinion. Maybe its not me. Maybe someone is about to go on a downward spiral to rack and ruin or maybe they're just about to bungee jump into a crocodile infested river !!!! Cryptic huh ??? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't stop there! Go on, have another 100. No one will notice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could, cut it took me to blooming long to meet the 100 limit lol ;-)

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed this, and like everyone else I want to know what they were thinking of. You should definitely continue this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you? didn't you? Tell me man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for both comments, the fact is I wasn't really thinking about what it. It was more akin to a scene I had in my head - havent quite finished the rest of the screenplay yet ! ;-)'

    ReplyDelete